Wednesday 15 October 2014

BURNTHOSEBITCHES_ instashop review: SCAMMED.






So I saw this instashop sometime back and I was so excited because they were selling this "authentic" Victoria's Secret bombshell perfume at $49 (She later increased it to $69  but offered me at $49 later). I contacted her and made payment immediately because I had been wanting this for quite sometime and great deal right, when the actual Victoria's Secret perfume is sold at  70++ for 50ml.


She was so fast in response pre-payment, replying almost immediately when she said that registered mail is mailed to the letterbox ( WHICH IS WRONG, but leave I'll that for later). Because this purchase was on the more pricey side and more prone to breaking, I opted for registered mail.





Things started changing when I requested for the tracking number.

Her response became very slow and she claimed that her supplier did not send her. It was confusing for me because on her instagram, it was instock. It was also very frustrating because I paid extra to TRACK my package, and there she is not giving me my tracking number. So what if my mail is lost, who is going to be liable? I feel that it is very irresponsible of her.

So long story short, she kept telling me that her supplier didn't give her the tracking number and I still did not receive the package. If she is buying from a supplier, as the owner of the instashop, isn't it her responsibility to communicate with her supplier?

So last night (14October2014), I finally receive a paper from Singpost stating that they have a registered mail that was not delivered successfully because no one was home to collect it and I had to go to the nearest post office to collect -.- ( Refer above to her telling me that it is sent to my letterbox)

Luckily the nearest Post Office wasn't so far away, and I was just feeling grateful that my mail was not lost, it is, after all, $53.

Opened up and guess what !


WTF is this ! Authentic my ass! I was so disappointed. This does not look anything like the picture above ! BUT I was crossing my fingers, I'm hanging on to the last hope that MAYBE, maybe it smells similar.

Sprayed. It smells like ethanol at first, which quickly evaporated into this toilet spray smell. Nope. Nothing like the real one. I would know how the real one smells like because everytime I walk past VS at somerset, I would ask for the bombshell sample, hoping to one day own it.

SO YES. I HAVE BEEN SCAMMED ! Been whatsapping her now and she's not replying. Will see what happens. My 53 dollars T.T Lesson learnt, dont buy expensive and branded things from unauthorized blog/instashop.

Well, for this shop, this sums up my experience, buy at your own risk. I will never buy from this shop ever again!


Update: She tried to blame her supplier, saying she's the victim also, but refuse to give me the supplier's number for me to clarify. Even if she IS the victim, as the shop owner, isn't it still her responsibility since she's selling it ON HER SHOP?
Update: She tried to "give in" by telling me she'll refund me $25, wtf, which means I paid $28 for a fake perfume that I can buy on carousell for $18. NO. And she still refuses to give me the supplier's number which made me suspect that she is lying about the Supplier claiming that its authentic. After spamming her with messages, she finally say she will refund me $50. Argh.,. $3.. Better than nothing.

1 comment:

  1. I am very sad for Harley and all those who never find their forever homes and die in the shelters. http://jamereviews.com/instastore-review-2/

    ReplyDelete