Monday 13 October 2014

Gratitude

Today I'm grateful for
Mommy's yummy bur-wich. I am so fortunate to have such a delicious and filling breakfast made with love so early in the morning. She woke up early just to make something delicious for me before work. For that I am thankful.

Today I'm grateful for
The seat I got on the bus today! I am so lucky to have seats on the bus everyday ! Whee ! Lucky me, on a crowded 972 to the busy central business district and everytime everytime I get seats.

Today I'm grateful for
Haha finding out that my present is on the way! Although it kind of ruined the surprise, but I'm thankful that I have a boyfriend that bothered to get me something for my birthday and got something that I said I wanted sometime back! For that I am thankful and blissful ! Opened my instagram today and there it is! Top post from muffinclosets, tracking numbers for people who ordered things and first name was "Lim Aik Hwee". Hehe! Yay ! It's coming !

Today I'm grateful for
Time passing so fast! Last day of work! Tomorrow, it will be freeeeeedom! And also for the day to be so smooth with no mishaps! The day will be great for me everyday everyday!


No comments:

Post a Comment