Saturday 11 October 2014

The Secret , My story.

As of now, I am watching The Secret Law of Attraction on youtube at 37:12. Page 81 of The Secret book. The book always always inspires me, but I'm slightly tired so I will stop the movie for now.

As I'm watching, a lot of incidents where the secret had applied came to mine and I want to remind myself of these moments if I ever need help believing it again.

Actually Regine, why do you need help, just look at Aik Hwee. I remember it was 15 June of 2012, I was feeling so sad and depressed alone on a holiday and I chanced upon Xiaxue's blog. It inspired so much, I wrote a blog post on all the poeple I was grateful for...  [OMG. I just found out that I blogged the whole process without knowing it. ] Just checked. Wrote exactly 4 posts that day. So the rule is, after gratitude, when you feel good, you can ask for things, by thoughts or by writing.

After the 3rd post of gratitude, I felt great, I feel that my life is absolutely perfect! Then, I decided to write a couple of times (by a couple, I mean 20) on a piece of paper... " I want a boyfriend who is better than any guys I've ever met". Halfway through it, I decided that a boyfriend who is better than everyone else is good, but what if he doesn't treat me well? So I wrote 30+ times on a paper, " I want a boyfriend who loves me more than anything". Right when I put down my pencil down. A message came from facebook. It is from this guy that randomly added me 5 days ago which I also randomly accepted. Talked to him a bit which led to Post 4 of the day. Then 3 months later, we got together ^^.

This gotta be the epitome of The Secret at work!

Thankful for my wonderfulcakes, for not mentioning the B word no matter what happens. For loving me and for making me happy. <3



No comments:

Post a Comment