Friday 10 October 2014

The Secret

Reading my favourite book/blog again because yesterday was the shittiest day ever, and now its all going to change and I'm going to be happy! 

Let's start with gratitude again! Trying hard not to think of anything that happened yesterday or I'll be brought back to that state of mind.

From xiaxue's blog, the place where I first knew about The Secret.
"Thoughts become things.. whatever you dwell on will manifest..." 
"You can attract into your life everything you dreamed of..."  
"You can have money, looks, love, career, health- ANYTHING." 

OMG I feel empowered and happy already. And that is why I always read only 3 pages of that book. LOL. My genie, the universe will give me what I want. 

Okay Regine! It worked before, it WILL work again. 
Remember when you wanted to be 48kg when you were 58kg, It was successful isn't it? 
OMG, going to start The Secret Diet again because I want to be 42kg, my dream weight! 
Haha I am writing random sentences with the only aim of feeling happy and inspired again. 

Let's start with gratitude, that always make me happy.
I am grateful that I got a seat on the bus today on the way to work. I also got a seat yesterday on the way to work. Oh I also got one seat on the way back home too!  Woohoo ! The secret is already working apparently! Seats on the 972, from town to bukit panjang, I am soo lucky! 

NEXT ! What else what else ! OH ! The HR let me keep the kopitiam card! haha. Cheap thrill! But yay, better than nothing! 

My cousin Lynn is awesome! So is my pretty Da Yi! I hope I can have a figure like hers when I am her age man. Anyways, I'm thankful for their sweetness. And for calling me from Italy just to ask me something which is a secret ! Haha but they're the best ! 

Next, I am thankful that despite how horrible yesterday was for me, my dear boyfriend is still around. I know how hard it is to cheer me up because the feelings still lingers and usually last for that entire day till I cry myself to sleep. But sleep is the best because I woke up feeling aweeesome! But I see him trying quite hard to cheer me up. I know he himself wasn't feeling that good as well, but he tried and I know. 

What else...hmm.. I am grateful that boss is away for my last two days of work because I will have nothing to do (completed everything) and he no need to see me slacking. heh heh

I am grateful that I can meet my boyfriend, albeit only for very short while, better than nothing. He is making the effort to come down to my area, so I'm happy. 

I am grateful that my rats , clever clever rats got the hang of " morning in, night time out ". Been making them do that for the past 3 days and they seem to get it! Klover even went in herself, proud rat parent ! Korra and Kida know they have to stay inside once i put them in. Which is good. I want to keep this up, until they get it that they cannot pee outside so often. So gross. Makes it easier for me to clean as well.  

Okay much much much better now. I shall go think of what I want from my genie. He gives me everything I want.

No comments:

Post a Comment