Monday 6 October 2014

Working on holiday

Happy Holidays to the rest of Singapore! 

Haha and I'm here in the laboratory alone because I forgot it's a holiday and plan my work today. Bleh. Plus, this is the last week of work, I want to finish up all the work before leaving. Just placed the cells in the Hypoxic Chamber, they have to be in there for 5 hours. So now I have got a 4 hours break before I have to do something else.

Kind of sucks to have to work on a holiday, BUT I will not go there because then my Universe Genie won't work. Let's name all the things I'm grateful for! 

Namba 1 ! I'm so glad buses continue their service on holidays, bus drivers ! I feel ya ! Imagine I have to take taxi here, or worse, have no transport at all. Oh! And I'm also thankful that I could grab a seat on the bus since its so empty. I guess no one goes to town so early in the morning on a holiday. 

Secondly, I'm thankful that I am not totally alone. Some people are still in the lab today. I think some might have left, but at least I have got a bit of company. Better than none. 

Thirdly, less people to fight over equipment. Or rather, no people. 

And I can blog here because No Government Day. 

I'm planning to get Ji Pa now, because No Fixed Lunch Time. I can be eating in the pantry for 5 hours. No one is gonna care. Muahaha. Hehe   

No comments:

Post a Comment