Monday 6 October 2014

What ? Google+ ?

So Jamie suggested we use Google+ to videocall since skype wasn't working very well. I have never used Google+ in my life despite knowing that I have an account. I was expecting my page to be completely blank. Imagine how shock I was when I found out that Google+ has been updating my timeline with my blog posts as well as youtube comments on my Google+ timeline.

Well, although this blog isn't private, I have never told anyone about it. I don't really want people to know about it as well. Well, unless they are searching for specific topics like the other time I got hacked by someone using my debit card info. So yep! I have no idea how to disable the updates, but nevermind for the time being since people are not really active on google+ anyways.

Back to posts! I decided to start the Gratitude thing again because I really need my Universe Genie back. I promise I'll try to write everyday.

So let the Gratitude begin!

Firstly, I am grateful for my baobeicakes. He brought me to see Annabelle on Saturday (5th October) at Westmall. Though I didnt get to see the fake Annabelle at Vivo, I am still grateful that my Dearie brought me for a movie and I have someone to hug me tightly and cover my eyes throughout the whole movie. And of course, someone who is willing to stay with me for the night so I won't get nightmares. Deariecakes also bought a small ( which is the perfect size) cheesecake for me on my birthday, it was yummy.

Secondly, I am grateful for my family. They celebrate my birthday without fail every year. Ah mum made delicious dinner and my favourite peanut soup. My three beautiful jiejies got me the 717 durian cake that I wanted, it was soo delicious and they also got me a nice bright yellow Nike jacket. My brother, for offering to buy me a gift. My mom, who said she'll buy me the new mi4 when its out. Woohoo. My life is so awesome!

Next, grateful for my pretty girlfriends, jx and zq, for coming with a cake. Totally didn't expect them to but they did.

And of course, thankful for the internet! Haven't spoke to my bestfriend since she left, glad that we could skype/video call.

And my Taobao items to come so quickly. Love all my shirts. Mom love it too, already kope one of my two shirts. Although Dearie couldn't fit into that huge size 44 Toms, thank goodness for Craig gor gor who could, else, I wouldn't have known who to pass it to.

What else.... I think that's it for now. I guess life is always pretty great if one would count their blessings.

There's really nothing that I want right now. Hmm.. My universe genie could have a break.

 



No comments:

Post a Comment