Wednesday 29 October 2014

Visuals.


Reflections at Keppel Bay by Daniel Libeskind
I wake up early in the morning on my king size water bed, covered with white 300 thread count cotton bed sheet. I kiss my beautiful but sleepy husband on the cheek, he was up late having a conference meeting with a panel of people from across the globe discussing about some million dollar contract, but that's not my business. I hop off bed and peek through my royal blue curtains and see the dimly lit Mt.Faber. Stretch! Wash up and change into my black crop top over my white bikini top and denim shorts, showing off my 6 pack abs. Yeahhh... Open the master bedroom door and as expected, Scarlette, my blue eyed Golden Husky Mix, is already outside my door wagging her tail at me. I grab her face and give her a kiss on her head.

"Let's go Girl, before daddy wakes up."

I smack her gently on the side of her bum to get her moving. Off we go to the boat dock, to our yacht, for a morning sail,


Ahh~
Think until I sibeh shiok! My life is going to be so perfect! The Secret, I am counting on you, make all these happen! This will happen! And on a side note, I googled and found an almost perfect Husky x Goldie mix that I've envisioned, but the eyes weren't the shade I wanted so I photoshopped it to be perfect. Pretty proud of myself :P


Yes I am damn free now so I can do so much boliao stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment