Tuesday 10 March 2015

The Secret Whisper


Feeling pretty good today ! 

Well for one, I felt that I am pretty prepared for my finals today. I would say... 16 unsure questions out of 100, which isn't so bad considering I chose the most reasonable answer out of the 4 MCQ options. 

Secondly, MDIS gave that stress ball along with my first final paper [Cell Biology]. HOW CUTE IS THAT? Glanced up at my smiley green ball a couple of times during my exam and that made me giggle. 

Thinking of my future tattoo. "The Secret Whisper" on the right side rib... but I think it's going to hurt sooo bad... Oh wells , got to research on a nice font first! The only problem with so far, the best font, is that it made the "Whisper" looked kind of like the logo of the sanitary pad, err... so no. But I'm definitely going to get the tattoo artist to place a temporary one there first to be super sure I am happy with it being there. 

OH! 1 week ago, I was happily looking through facebook on my phone while walking back from Fajar when something flew against my feet, looked down and GUESS WHAT! A two dollar note! How lucky is that ! I wasn't even looking, I think money and I are meant to be. Repeat 100 times to myself " Money comes easily, Money is attracted to me. Money Come!  Money Come!" #TheSecret

Life has been good and I know it will continue to be. 

Since positive feelings attract positive thoughts, and I'm feeling good now! Better use this chance to make The Universe fulfil my wishes. 

NUMBER 1:  Studying will be smooth tmr and I will do well for IBM. (Introducing Biological Molecules)
NUMBER 2: I will live in Reflections next time, with the castle of USS in sight. <3  
NUMBER 3: I will be rich enough to shop on Whisper. Hehe 







No comments:

Post a Comment