Thursday 12 March 2015

Exam Day 2

Today's Introduction to Biological Molecules was okay too. I counted, 9 out of 60 unsure questions BUT there were some weird questions I swear. Like one had 2 right answers.

Question was asking which of the bases were pyrimidines. Option C was Cytosine and Thymine and Option D was Cytosine and Uracil. Nope, they didnt state if it was in the DNA or RNA. I'm pretty sure both answers were right. THEY BETTER GIVE ME THE MARK BECAUSE I CHOSE C! I am sure D was right too. Which explains why my group of friends have different answers.

OH ! They gave us another Ball! Red one this time! It's so cute ! I hope I get a Blue or Orange on Friday.

Side note, A GREAT THING happened to me this morning! I was sitting at my study table when my toe started itching because of a mosquito bite (could feel the bump). So I took the insect repellent that was coincidentally on my table and sprayed it onto my leg region and RIGHT AT THE MOMENT when I sprayed, I saw a bug flew up. The droplets of my spray must have hit the little sucker because it immediately WENT DOWN! Fell onto the floor!

I saw the mosquito twitching, on its verge of death in a mini "puddle" of blood (which must have been mine). OOOOO the satisfaction! And it wasn't even intentional! Lucky me! MUAHAHA Its karma you Moskeetoe! Well, I saved it from its "suffering" by giving it another spray and its gone.

So many encounters with bugs nowadays , please stop. I dont mind more of money flewing against my feet though. Money come money come !

No comments:

Post a Comment