Saturday 14 March 2015

Post Exam Happiness


Exams are over !!

Yesterday (Friday), I had the last paper, Cells & Tissues, the module which I thought I'm screwed turned out surprisingly well. 2/60 I'm unsure of, hoping to get at least 55/60, in case of false confidence. 
4 Happy Balls ! I got the Yellow Ball during Exam, the then Invigilator offered us the remaining (orange) balls after the exam and seeing that I don't have an orange one, I sheepishly asked if I could take another one. 
Dearie met me at the bus stop, half dead, and we headed together to Chicken House to eat delicious Chicken Rice and I realized that Mookata has opened a branch there. I told AikHwee that we'll ask if Jamie (Hi Jamie!!!) wants to come and eat Mookata with us when she's back in June (CANT WAIT !). Then we went Udders for Mao Shan Wang, Ahhh I miss Durian !! 

 Then we headed to Causeway to check out the Samsung Galaxy A5. Was thinking of getting this phone. I liked everything about it ! How light it is, not too big, and there's pink AND when you take selfie, it auto slims and smoothen your face, which is a very important feature to me (bimbo I know) HOW AWESOME! ITS DEFINITELY THE PHONE FOR ME RIGHT?  



BUT NOOOO... Life decides to put me in a huge dilemma by having someone use the A5 and thus resulting in me look randomly at the Oppo N3. Big, heavy and bulky, one boring colour, one camera that turns in and out and in and out, something I don't like in phones because it'll probably spoil easily. 
 
                                          

BUTTTT... This phone takes the BEST picture ever. Maybe because its 16MP. The filters that comes with the camera IS.SO.GOOD. 

Now I dont know what to choose and probably have to read reviews and review both of their specifications again. #FirstWorldProblems 




No comments:

Post a Comment