Sunday 15 March 2015

Her Jewellery



This is so pretty! Chanced upon this (at a discounted price) last night and I fell in love. Always wanted to own something Swarovski. So I texted le Bf the next morning if he want to buy the ring that I super love for me. The only reason why I ask him is because it would hold more meaning if he were to buy it, not so loser-ish as compared to me buying something for myself. Same logic as buying birthday cake for yourself. 

Boyfriend sweetly replied with " Sure I can." 

Despite knowing he most likely would say yes, I am still SOOOOOO happy when he said that. 

Later I asked if he knew the price the website was selling at and he said "100 plus?" Was slightly shock, because this meant that he said yes to getting me the ring even when he thought it was $100+. He said that he know I like it and know where to get it and that's all that matters. Sooo sweet!! He rarely says really sweet things, even when he does, it's usually only very subtly. MY LIFE IS SO GOOD, MY LIFE IS PERFECT, MY BOYFRIEND IS SO SWEET, I AM SO HAPPY! 

 THIS IS SO GOOD , LIFE IS SO GREAT!

So, ordered the ring and I am so excited for it to come (to mama), Aik Hwee kept saying I sound happy throughout the day, which I am and I am very thankful for that. Thank you for always doing things to make me happy. Love you. I AM SO HAPPY ! Did I say that already?! 

On side note, Uncle (also very nice of him) just collected my race pack for the upcoming 2XU marathon and their shirt this year was really nice! Black and Gold this year. I think 2XU always have pretty nice designs. Like it alot! 


No comments:

Post a Comment