Thursday 19 March 2015

Surprise Delivery

TADAH ! My package is here! 

I am soo happy.
I ordered (AikHwee paid. Heh heh, Thanks babe!) last Saturday, delivery was suppose to take 7-14 working days and guess what! It has only been Four! Good because I did not want to wait that long either.   

The delivery man came just as I was making final touches to the "Exam Survival Kit" that I'm making for Aik Hwee. [ Note green strips in the background]


I also found out that Swarovski Zirconia, man-made gems that's closest to diamonds, are also known as Russian Diamonds. Awesome, so when people ask me if this is a real diamond, I'll just reply that it's Russian Diamond instead of saying its fake. Same as when blogshops label their clothings as "inspired" instead of "fake". 

And here is Aik Hwee's box, I wrote something different on each side. Currently it's almost filled with 6 packs of Twisties and 6 packs of Hello Pandas. And one tube of mini M&Ms. Thinking if I should fill remaining space with more chocolates or put cans of milo in. Milo sounds better because I can simply place another layer of paper over and label it with nonsense. 

"CHEMICAL X" 



No comments:

Post a Comment