Wednesday 25 May 2016

Review: Lescolton Homelight IPL machine

So, recent bought this from Taobao at $79.56, shipping by sensitive sea (2 weeks to reach) costs another $5.20. The reviews were really good and since I am really hairy, decided to give this a go.

I'm pleasantly surprise with the additional gift.

They gave me a pobling pore sonic cleanser! Apart from this, I also got a shaver and a pair of sunglasses.

Now the box itself! 

Unboxing! Looks so nice! Inside contains the gun, an extra "head", a box and a instruction manual that I cannot understand because it's in German/French/Spanish.. Not english. But I found a manual on how to use it.

Inside the box contains a charger with interchangable plugs. 

 (Before picture) Hairy dark coarse hair one day without shaving. 
[Left leg above ankle]

1st session on 16 April 2016: The machine was easy to use. I used the second "power" for my first session. There was no pain, just a warm sensation, I think I'm going to increase to 3 in two weeks time. Excited to see the end results in the 10th session! 

23 April: Turns out I was suppose to do it twice a week for the first few sessions. Woops. Btw, using 6 now, because it doesn't hurt and it should work faster on my super dark hair. 

25 May: RESULTS

I am so impressed !! It really works. The reason why my leg looks brighter is because I had to take it under strong lighting to see the hair that is now fine. 

[After one full day of no shaving, before and after. ]



Here is a big AFTER picture for you to see the difference. There's still hairs, but finer and hair growth is slower. Very happy.
 This is after 8 sessions, twice a week.

I've also starting to do it on my face (mustache area) at level 3. Will update photos once I see results.

12 comments:

  1. oi...
    então...no manual da Lescolton em inglês ..dá para ver fotos..como se pudesse usar para acne etc..no manualda Babyliss não pode utilizar rosto. O que você acha?

    ReplyDelete
  2. very very amazing explaintion....many things gather about yourself...yes realy i enjoy it


    SEO Company in India

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you still happy with these results?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!! I loved this hair removing machine.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Do you have to replace the head lamp after using the 300k flashes? What is the xtra headlamp for? And how often do you have to replace the headlamp? Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  8. i just got one, started using it, seems like it's working great, i feel the same pinching like it did at the salon.
    now i will keep using on the schedualed basis,im prepared to expect the result on a long term basis, saves me tons of money,instead of the salon.even my husband wants to get rid of his chest hair now!!!need to order spare heads, ill run out of pulses fast..
    so far i love it.i recommend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I'm still hesitating
      You think you can order spare heads easily?
      Thanks

      Delete
  9. You said you used them twice a week in the first few uses? Is it safe?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow thank you for this review. So where is your blog for the mustache? Please post it

    ReplyDelete