Sunday 17 April 2016

Self aligning/ligating braces journey


About a month ago, my mom randomly asked if I wanted to do braces. And yes ! I do!

Mine wasn't toooo bad. My boyfriend kept saying that my teeth are almost straight, only from the front though. I also cannot stand that single buck tooth on the top row and the crookedness on the bottom! 

Look how forward they are !!!
I have horse teeth ! T.T

After doing some searching, of course my favourite option was the Clear aligners, like Clearpath or invisalign. I mean who really prefers traditional braces if given the choice? It's so brutal looking and the brackets(?) will only further protrude my already horse-like front tooth. And imagine all the food that you have to remove from it after each meal. Gross. 

And since my mom is someone who goes to Malaysia rather frequently, she suggested we go to their dentist instead. After doing some, not alot, of research, I found this clinic in JB. Made an appointment with them on 5th Apr. Let's see how this will go ! I'm so excited! 


5th April: Dentist told me straight up that my teeth is too big for clearpath. Huuhuuu! He suggested Damon braces, braces that self-ligating one that will adjust with some sliding mechanism. He suggested I put 4 mini screws inside my gum as well, eek! On top of that, my X-ray revealed 4 wisdom tooth that is still hidden within my gums and needs to be allowed to come out or extracted to prevent infections/decay. DAMN THE WISDOM TEETH! Because of them, my estimated braces duration increased from 8months to 2.5 years. 

So my wisdom teeth (in yellow) mostly hidden. And the 4 teeth (X) that will be extracted to allow the growth of my wisdom teeth, 

Made another appointment on 17th April to do scaling and put on the braces. Im scared! 

16Apr: Excited and nervous for tomorrow! Crossing my fingers, will update again! 

17Apr 16 [Day 0]
     
First they did scaling and polishing for me and my teeth is super clean! The procedure was quite uncomfortable though. Then they took my teeth impression.

This is my brackets. Initially thought it's Damon system, but apparently not. Ah wells, similar system. 

They put this blue gel on my teeth, then got me to rinse it off. This one tasted really sour.

Now putting the brackets. 

Bracket up and cement inside, now I have to wait for 1.5 hour.

They put the cement (the chewing gum looking thing on my bottom row) and now when I bite down, all I feel its the cement. The new position of my jaw is quite foreign and uncomfortable. It's the same weird feeling when someone scratches metal cutleries across a porcelain plate. 

Still getting used to the look , haha so weird!

Wire up. At marybrown and can only eat porridge because the doctor say " You cannot chew, eat like a baby (for the next 3 months) ". So I bought a lot of baby cereal to snack on.

^And I can't chew because when I bite down (on the cement), none of my teeth is touching, So I can't grind any food and have to survive on liquidy food for the next 3 months. 
I better lose some weight. 46.8kg now. My next appointment is in 2 months, 26June. 

19 April 16 [Day 2]

Left (before), Right (After)

Alignment: Only 2 days after, I see a difference in my teeth! Not much, but there is. Especially the bottom row, my two front teeth is actually aligned, after 2 days ! I can feel my top protruding teeth slightly moved back as well. 
Pain: no pain like my friends who had traditional braces describe it to be (someone punched your teeth), I just feel tightness, which isn't that bad. Started drooling when I sleep tho :X
Food: I cannot eat anything that requires chewing, so I'm eating blended porridge, baby cereal, yoghurt, mashed banana for the past two days. Mostly baby cereal.

25 Apr 16 [Day 6]
Pain: I'm starting to get ulcers, not too bad, just one or two max, but it's annoying. 
Food: Started on soft food today! So glad I can eat. Problem is I am not chewing as much, I swallow food particles bigger, because I don't want to chew for too long. There's also alot of food stuck. It's super gross. Feel the need to gargle after each mouth. 

30 Apr 16 [Day 13]

Alignment: Slight movement, but I'm not expecting to move alot anymore since there's really not much space left honestly. 
Pain: My single front buck tooth hurtssss, but thankfully it only hurts when it's touched, so I'm leaving it alone. Wonder if it was because I tugged too hard while biting on a gummy.
Food: Getting more used to the food stucking situation. Every food I eat, 10% gets stuck in my mouth, it is very gross. Now I bring my listerine/toothbrush/toothpaste/interdental brush everywhere I go. 
Others: Also ! One end of my wire pop out, it didn't hurt, I only noticed it when i feeling my mouth for stuck food after brushing and it felt too loose. Checked and it came out. Asked a few of my friends and they said it's very common and I just have to push it back myself. which I did.



11 May 16 [Day 24]



16 May 16 [Day 29]
Okay, I wanted to rant about something about my teeth that wasn't very serious. BUT something happened and now I REALLY have something to blog about. 

So the rant is... Now that my protruding tooth is pretty aligned, I noticed that one side is slightly longer than my other front tooth. And everytime I close my mouth too fast, my bottom teeth will hit the single longer tooth and since it's still in the moving process, it is pretty sensitive. Sends tingling sensation up my gum everytime!! Ouchhh


And today! One of my worst fear came true. Brushed my teeth and the last bracket dropped out. EW. 


The wire is poking my gum, put cotton wool in to help cushion it because the wax they gave wasn't helping.... Made an appointment on thurs to get it fixed. Gosh it's not even a month yet!.



18 May16 [Day 31]
So enough is enough and I decided to clip the excess wire off. It's been rubbing against my cheek non stop and I saw it poked a hole into my mucous membrane, there's a teeny punctured bleeding hole. 

Cut off a good 7mm wire off the end, No longer pokes. 

Now for picture updates.

Very happy with the progress! I will be perfectly happy taking out my braces right now, LOL.

No more protruding horse teeth! And I love how my single protruding front tooth cannot be seen now from the other side. 

Face shape... not much difference except for the fact that I now smile like I have constipation. And I no longer have a "resting" smile that I used to like :( . 


19 May 16 [Day 32]
Got my loose bracket replaced and it is the WORST DECISION EVERRR. My dentist decided to replace my last bracket with a Molar Band (a.k.a Medieval torture device). 




The band itself is okay, but the two hook things (cleats) behind hurts like a bitch. Looks like hook but feels like spikes on my tongue. IT HURTS SO BAD! And the worst thing is that it doesn't even serve any purpose for me because I'm getting that teeth remove in 3 weeks, and the only reason they put this is because my bracket fell off. Argh. 

The wax does not work! I was so desperate to cushion it, I tried cotton wool, tissue paper, kitchen towel and the most ridiculous one was my Samsung silicone earpiece bud. The earpiece bud actually works quite well during rest! But once I start eating, it falls out. And it kind of stinks after awhile in the mouth... so BOO. 


5 June 16  [Day 49] TOOTH EXTRACTION

Was very nervous going to the dentist, and he recommended to extract 2 teeth but I told him I wanted to extract 4 at one go, to get it done and over with. Each teeth cost about 150-200rm, depending on how hard it was extracting it out. 

What they did.
They first put a some gel on my gum, then the local anesthesia. THAT SHIT HURTS. Especially the roof palette ones. Like seriously brace yourself for that. But after that, everything's good. You wait for 10mins, then everything goes numb. And your worries are over.



Your lips will feel like the weirdest piece of soft flesh on your mouth. At one point I kept trying to spit out something that was in mouth but it turns out to be my roof palette. The tooth extraction itself shouldn't hurt at all. It didn't hurt for mine. Just pressure, pulling and pressing. I didn't even know when my teeth is out. He was like "Done!" 



My dentist was really cool, he even let me snapchat my teeth midway!

NOTE: Eat a good meal before.The tooth extraction doesn't hurt but if you're like me, who gets headache easily whenever there's "trauma" (roller coaster rides/ crying/ sun), just pop the painkiller in, because my head was throbbing like crazy. My mouth didn't hurt as bad as my headache at any point. It was just sore. 

Picture of all my teeth before throwing them away.

Wound at Day 5 after extraction. 

I was super paranoid about getting food stuck in the "holes". For the first probably 15 days, I would rinse rinse rinse rinse after every meal and made sure there is no food inside (because there will be). Then listerine afterwards. The last thing you want is an infection on those already sore wounds. 

Wound at Day 43 after extraction. 

Yay! Gone through everything without an infection and the wounds are pretty much healed. Food still gets stuck there occasionally, but its easier to get it out. 


17 July 16 [Day 91] Orthodontic mini-screws

In my case, it is to pull my teeth backward instead of forward.

                                                                  

Went in to the dentist thinking they're going to to just do a check-up, but Noooo. Apparently they are putting screws in my gum. It's actually better when I have no mental preparation and just go and get it done. 

They will put local anesthesia in, NO ROOF PALETTE ones, yay! It didn't hurt that bad. Once the anesthesia kicks in, there isn't much to feel during the "screwing part". The tightness only comes once they put the rubber bands. Feels like the same tightness after putting braces.  

I was told NOT to brush the screws, and just use my shower head to "wash" it to remove debris, but I haven't done that because my mouth is still sore. Just been listerine-ing it after food. Speaking of food, food gets stuck TWICE as much now in between the rubber bands. 

4 screws with 4 rubber bands attached to it. 



And there's my screw. Day 2 hurts as much as having braces on for the first time, not too bad. 


11 Nov 16 [Day 209 of braces] First sign of wisdom teeth 


After months of waiting my wisdom tooth decided to finally pop out! 

[Bottom Right]
I kept feeling like there's dirt on my gum. Came home and brushed the area vigorously but it just refuse to come out. Finally decide to poke it with my finger and OMG it's calcified!! It's my tooth growing out! 

[Bottom Left]
Out of curiously, I checked the left gum as well and I could see the teeth underneath a thin layer of gum, it was super visible when I pressed on it! 

25 Nov [Day 222 of braces] Orthodontic mini-screws update

It's been more than 4 months since I've gotten the mini-screw and rubber bands to push in my protruding horse teeth and I want to do an update on its progress. 

Had to change/tighten the rubber bands every 6 weeks, thus, so far, I had only changed/tightened them twice. 

Before and after mini-screws


The distance between my upper and lower jaw has increased (shown by the red line) and I think that gives a better profile. Although the difference is very slight, I'm glad that there IS difference and my side profile will not be as flat. 

4/Jan [Day 262 of braces] Wisdom teeth update

[Bottom right]

[Bottom Left]

11 Jan 17 [Day 269 of braces]Orthodontic mini-screws update 2


About six months of having orthodontic screws in. Seeing this made me really glad I chose to do braces/ screws. My profile doesn't look as flat/squashed anymore. The screws pulled my lower jaw in, and it made my nose look higher now that my chin is pulled back. And now I have a little "pout", when last time, I had a bit of what looks like an under bite.

Also, the dentist said that this will be the last time I'm changing rubber bands! Woot woot~ I'm graduating from mini-screws!     

Now I just have to let my wisdom teeth grow all in. I'll write another separate post on the growing teeth once I officially no longer have to change anymore of my jaw. 


14 May 17 [Day 393 of braces] Another orthodontic screw


Went for our usual appointment. 

Dentist: Very nice! Just need to push in a *lil* bit in and next time we can remove the cement, let's hope we can get this (braces) done by this year 

YES! Music to my years. But he did screw another orthodontic screw 1 cm away from my old screw... WHY T.T.  Btw they really just use a screw driver to manually screw the "nail" in, but of course it doesn't hurt because they'll give you local anaesthesia. It still gives me headache every time though. 

The dentist had also placed a bracket on my wisdom teeth and aligned them together. 


2 July 17 [Day 393 of braces] Changing to thickest wire


Dr Ashawi changed to the thickest wire and replaced my old rubber band with a new one, but rubber band is kept at the same "tightness" as the previous one. He said I had maintained my gums well because there's not infection of orthodontic screws which makes his job easier. 

Also he say he'll file down the cement on the next trip. 

12 Nov 17 [Day 575 of braces] Last appointment !


Dr Ashawi removed the block of cement. 

"I promise to remove your braces by end of the year right? Next time round you come , we will remove it" 

Woohoo~ Can't wait to remove it, one week before X'mas too ! 

22 Nov 17 [Day 592 of braces] Current update

[Side View]
No more underbite! 

[Front view] 
No more horse teeth. My friends were also saying my face is now less squarish.



17 Dec 17 [Day 610 of braces] Removing my braces !!!



Total: 1 year, 8 months

 No more braces ! 



Here's a before and after braces (and before and after creating a higher double eyelid with tape).
I have no time to write on my experience as Im currently doing my dissertation right now, but

http://dayre.me/Thewintersecret/fNWNe4sKDX

is a link to my Dayre entry on the day I removed my braces. I will basically be transferring the same info once Im free. 

70 comments:

  1. Hi there, which dental clinic did u go and exactly how much did u spend? Appreciate ur reply.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello,
      Sorry for the very late reply. I did my braces at a clinic call "Klinik Pergigian Medini (Uda business center)", it's quite near from the immigration customs. My damon braces alone was 8.5k RM. There are other miscellaneous fees (X-ray 150rm, tooth extraction 150-200rm per tooth, loose brackets 50rm, retainers 500rm), but since I am still doing my braces, I don't have a total amount yet.

      Delete
    2. Hi, tht's damon braces? would you share which dental clinic you've gone to?

      Delete
  2. Hi, if measuring from 1-10, how much pain is installing the screw? My son who is 13 years old need to fix a screw after removing his wisdom tooth. I am very worried for him.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello, from my experience, the pain only came from the injection of anesthesia, maybe like 7/10 for that few seconds of injection. The screw installations did not at all hurt for me, just a lot of pressure like someone pressing on the jaw. I did get a headache after though, so I popped in a pain killer for my head and that was it. Overall I would say that the thought of screw installation is scarier than the actual process. I hope this gives you some assurance, all the best for his procedure :)

      Delete
  3. I wish I had access to those clear aligners when I got my braces. I would remind my mother how the braces ruined my life, and how they looked ridiculous. Your teeth now look amazing, and if I had those I would have kept them on as long as needed. It is clear those aligners actually work even if your teeth are really crooked.

    Sharon Woods @ Fall Spark Dentistry

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great result!! Nice journey I really enjoy your blog. Thanks for sharing your experience. Your smile looks really awesome as compare to before one.

    http://www.bonitaortho.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is very educational content and well for a change. It's nice to see that some people still understand how to write a quality post!
    Emergency Dentist

    ReplyDelete
  6. When people hear the word "braces" they immediately think of the worst. The image of a mouth full of metal fills their head. Sure, braces means a long, tenuous process and takes a lot of time to maintain them, but the end result of perfectly aligned teeth is worth it. That's quite a dental journey you went on though!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much for this info!!! At least I know how to prepare myself...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your braces says Tomy Japan. It's another brand of self-aligner. It is definitely not Damon Braces. I think you should state it carefully in your blog and don't mislead people unintentionally.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh.. I didnt realised till you mention, my dentist actually referred to it as Damon, so I just assumed that was it. But I'll change it, thanks! :)

      Delete
  9. for your wisdom tooth that were in your gums, did they do surgeries to remove them ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, nope, they remove my molars so my wisdom teeth can grow out and replace them. Currently my bottom wisdom teeth are out and my dentist aligned them as well. Will update all these in a few days. :)

      Delete
  10. Hi, can you share your dentist name from Klinik Pergigian Medini?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My dentist is Dr Ashawi :)

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    3. Hi thanks for your blog. will you recommend to go for Dr Ashawi again? Overall service rate 1-10?

      Delete
  11. I can't wait to see your teeth without braces... 😂

    ReplyDelete
  12. I can't wait to see your teeth without braces... 😂

    ReplyDelete
  13. Motivational! I am due for getting braces. I can completely relate to horse teeth. Your post made things easy for me now. My mother has fixed an appointment with one of the best Torrance dentist and I hope he is a strong man just like yours. Thanks for sharing this, I feel strong.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ceramic BracesCeramic braces are the same size and shape as metal braces,
    except that they have tooth-colored or clear brackets that blend in to teeth.
    Some even use tooth-colored wires to be even less noticeable.
    you have to be more concern about it
    after removing the braces,the braces strains remain in the teeth
    so you have to choose best braces

    Ceramic byou should analysis and choose best dental clinic like royse city dentalraces
    Pros: Less noticeable than metal braces; move teeth much faster than clear plastic aligners (Invisalign)
    Cons:More expensive than metal braces; Brackets can stain easily if patients don’t care for them well

    ReplyDelete
  15. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Modern dentists are running into issues, these days, with patients who don’t really listen to their recommendations.
    They want dental braces that look as inconspicuous as possible. While this is understandable and there are special ‘concealed’ braces
    they are not always the most suitable choice. Invisible bracket braces are designed to blend in with teeth, so they are popular with teenagers.
    However, only a small percentage of patients are compatible with the plastic brackets and aligners.
    Have better guidance from best dental doctor and dental clinic like
    royse city dental



    ReplyDelete
  17. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful post. I learn a lot of things from you. Thanks.
    better posture brace

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi Dear,

    i Like Your Blog Very Much..I see Daily Your Blog ,is A Very Useful For me.

    Hairfibril offer wide range or Ceramic braces We have unique types of braces, ceramic & metal braces in Singapore.Our dentist can help improve your smile with confidence.


    Visit Now - http://www.straighten.com.sg'

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi Dear,

    i Like Your Blog Very Much..I see Daily Your Blog ,is A Very Useful For me.

    Hairfibril offer wide range or Ceramic bracesCeramic braces gives freedom to be creative and fashionable, and they may have tooth-coloured or clear brackets included Braces in Singapore.

    Visit Now - http://www.straighten.com.sg/ceramic-braces-blending-teeth-colour/

    ReplyDelete
  21. Braces/Damon Braces
    Find and Compare Clinics & Doctors abroad - Connect directly with Doctors, Get quotes and Bookings now via our medical tourism packages.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hi Dear,

    I like Your Blog Very Much..I see Daily Your Blog ,is A Very Useful For me.

    We have unique types of braces, Orthodontist singapore ceramic & metal braces in Singapore. Our dentist can help improve your smile with confidence.

    Visit Here - http://www.straighten.com.sg/

    ReplyDelete
  23. Thank you for the most valuable information.....Looking for orthodontics in Chennai to fix improper positioning of your teeth? Book appointment with best orthodontics with Radiant Dental Care, call @+91 9176166789.......Orthodontists

    ReplyDelete
  24. You looking so cool. and I need your ideas about braces for my website.

    https://www.bestbracescolors.com

    Im waiting for you.Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hi Dear,

    I like Your Blog Very Much..I see Daily Your Blog ,is A Very Useful For me.

    Ceramic braces gives freedom to be creative and fashionable, Ceramic braces and they may have tooth-coloured or clear brackets included Braces in Singapore.


    Visit Here - http://www.straighten.com.sg/ceramic-braces-blending-teeth-colour/

    ReplyDelete
  26. Hi, did u remove your wisdom teeth?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, no I didnt, dentist pluck out my existing teeth for my wisdom teeth to grow out.

      Delete
  27. Hi thanks for your blog. will you recommend to go for Dr Ashawi again? Overall service rate 1-10?

    ReplyDelete
  28. Klinik Pergigian Medini (Uda business center) address is 14-01, Jln Padi Emas 1/2, Bandar Baru Uda, 81200 Johor Bahru, Johor, Malaysia

    But when I search Dr Ashawi is Medini Dental Clinic Taman Daya address is 50-01, Jalan Pinang 52, Taman Daya, 81100 Johor Bahru Malaysia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! Dr Ashawi as my dentist is great, he is really patient and friendly and I really like the end product of my teeth. However the downside is Dr Ashawi attends seminars quite often so you might have one or two appointments postponed or rescheduled because he has a seminar to attend. As for the locations, from what I know he does go to a few different clinic but I go to him on Sundays at UDA business centre. You can call them or facebook msg them to enquire if you are worried :)

      Delete
  29. Wow thank you for your informative blog!

    nieng rang ham duoi

    ReplyDelete
  30. Thanks for sharing this useful information. Visit the Best Dental Clinic in Dubai
    for any kind of dental issues and treatments.

    ReplyDelete
  31. This is very nice information about Clear Ceramic Braces. Thank you so much for sharing your knowledge. Keep it.

    ReplyDelete
  32. Hi dear this is not Damon braces.
    Self ligating is a system, Damon is the tip top brand and the cost is higher in self ligating system, Tomy is a subsidiaries brand. So if the dr using Damon can charge higher, because is the best brand in self ligating system. =)

    ReplyDelete
  33. Thank you for bringing my attention to an affordable solution, The littleton orthodontist didn't tell me nothing about bad oral posture.

    ReplyDelete
  34. Nice. This Post is very effective. Thank you for the update and good luck.
    No Braces

    ReplyDelete
  35. The blog was very useful to me and I am searching for this information only. Thanks for sharing the information with us.
    No Braces

    ReplyDelete
  36. I have braces in my late 30s it's never too late to fix a bad bite or crooked teeth and people are always asking me to show them my teeth it's so weird and annoying.

    ReplyDelete
  37. Thanks for sharing information on Invisalign and braces.You can check my blogspot on the topic for better understanding which one is better Clear Braces in Gurgaon

    ReplyDelete
  38. Hey Thanks for sharing this valuable information with us. I will come back to your site and keep sharing this information with us.
    Clear Braces

    ReplyDelete


  39. Nice and usefull information.....!Kids Dentist, Pediatric Dental Clinic in ChennaiThrough educating the public and committing ourselves to be the key oral health provider for children in the city, we devote our skills, abilities, and expertise to improving the oral health of children.
    visit: http://www.kidznteenz.in/
    contact: 9841355088

    ReplyDelete
  40. Really awesome....!
    drug safety software
    pharamocoviglance software
    Clinical Data Warehouse Software
    By integrating innovative technology involving data storage, analysis, collaboration, industrialization and artificial intelligence we help Pharma, Biotech and CROs minimize their time and cost for Clinical Trials, Data Warehouse, Drug Safety, eTMF Software, Pharmacovigilance software.
    visit : https://www.clinevotech.com/
    contact : 8042015383

    ReplyDelete
  41. Thank you for ur information...!Best Software Development Companies Robotic Process Automation Artificial Intelligence Software Services Zintzotek Provides Enterprise Resource Planning(ERP), Robotic Process Automation(RPA), Artificial Intelligence(AI), Customer Relationship Managemen(CRM), Computerized Maintanance Management System (CMMS) & Game software development Services in Hyattsville, MD, USA.
    visit: https://zintzotek.com/
    Contact: +1 201-781-6587

    ReplyDelete
  42. I just needed to record a speedy word to express profound gratitude to you for those magnificent tips and clues you are appearing on this site.dental clinic in chennai

    ReplyDelete
  43. Wow its a very good post. The information provided by you is really very good and helpful for me. Keep sharing good information.I bookmark your blog because I found very good information on your blog| Female Dentist Near Me |dental implants Ajax

    ReplyDelete
  44. I am really excited to try cermaic braces, this is great experience.

    ReplyDelete
  45. ISM and CCC are the packaging industry’s most durable and reliable lines of carton closing tools. These tools are made from Die cast aluminum and steel components. Manual Carton Closing Tools
    They will drive and clinch the final seal protecting and securing your product during transit from your factory floor to your customer’s door.

    ReplyDelete
  46. your blog was very informative thanks for sharing this amazing experience also check out my blog on different kinds of braces

    ReplyDelete
  47. I wish I had access to those clear aligners when I got my braces hair follicles transplanted

    ReplyDelete
  48. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  49. thanks for sharing this information about this blog.Lingual Braces in Islamabad

    ReplyDelete
  50. I must admit that your post is really interesting. I have spent a lot of my spare time reading your content. Thank you a lot! straight teeth

    ReplyDelete
  51. Excellent post, I bookmark your blog because I found excellent information on your blog. Thanks for sharing. I am waiting for your next post.
    Inman Aligner

    ReplyDelete
  52. Nice blog very informative. Thank you so much for sharing this info. Please keep sharing Cost of Braces Tips!

    ReplyDelete
  53. nice and very informative blog thanks for sharing if you want ceramics braces then must check out clinic
    https://www.dynamiclinic.com/orthodontists/ceramic-braces/

    ReplyDelete
  54. A Very Informative Blogpost. Thanks for Sharing. Also Visit the following:
    Metal Braces in Dubai

    ReplyDelete
  55. I have gone through your blog post and I found this very informative. We at Masri Orthodontics, provide top-notch services for braces in Novi. we have costom smile procedure for each and every patient. Keep sharing such blog articles.

    ReplyDelete