Saturday 20 June 2015

Welcoming Jamie back

Jamie is back! 
Unfortunately, there is no pictures of Jamie. I will be meeting her in 3 days though, will take pictures then ! 

On 53 heading to T1.
My boyfriend is so wonderful, I asked him if he wanted to accompany me to the airport and he said okay. So sweet of him to <3 Dearie has a birthday party to go to at night and he still agreed to come with me. Love him so much. 


All dolled up for Qing's 21st later.
He likes to do this to my face, ESPECIALLY when I'm taking selfies. But he get to for being the best boyfriend ever. 


Raving my S6 to RuiXuan and accidentally took her picture. 

-Then we waited for Jamie outside belt 19. She's so cute pushing her trolley around. Gave her a hug.
First thing she said was " Why you move to Serangoon!" and when I told her I'm not going back to Fajar with her and she went " Are you going back to Serangoon.. ? " Ahh.. I love her. -   


After that I went back to Arrick and continued studying with him. 

Inserting one of my many random selfies, 

I had to include this picture. Dearie's party theme for later is STREET GANGSTAZ~ I provided the ear cuffs and damnnnn... He looks hotttt as a beng. I am so so so so loving the look but at the same time I don't want him to dress like a beng all the time. My brains are so confused. Love this pic so much that it's now on my lock screen, teehee. Fangirl-ing over my boyfriend LOL. 


No comments:

Post a Comment