Friday 19 June 2015

Teppan-yaki

Teppan-Yaki

Last week, mummy brought us to this Teppan-Yaki place in NEX's food court to try this. People sit along their counter and the chef would cook right infront and serve you your food. 


They served the sotong first followed by the prawn. The sotong was not bad, especially if you like black pepper. Very korean-y taste. The prawn wasn't nice though, not fresh. 


Then they spam their dou-gay. Scallop on the left and lamb on the right. My only issue with their food is their sauce, they cook all the meat with only one sauce, how boring especially when we ordered all the different kinds of meat only for them to come all the same. 


Dou-gay, fish, prawn, scallop, dou-gay, lamb and dao-gay again
 Their meal, apart from the meat, also comes with a cup of wintermelon, bowl of soup and rice. I highly recommend the beef, didn't take any picture of that because I was busy eating, but the beef was definitely my favourite out of all the kind of meat I ordered. In lamb's defence, I don't like it's taste, but the taste was very rich if you enjoy it. Actually, all was good except for the non-so-fresh prawns. Would go back for the beef again! 


My favourite BeeHoon


My brother was so sweet today, brought me my favourite Bangkit BeeHoon. This is the best beehoon in the world in my opinion, missed it so much. Used to eat it everyday in secondary school and must've gained 8kg or something. But woah, it's sooo nice. Their beehoon is garlic-y and salty in just the right amount. Bro had to wake up at 8.30am (on a holiday) and travel all the way to Serangoon for me to eat this. I am so happy <3





No comments:

Post a Comment