Sunday 21 June 2015

Qing's 21st Birthday Party

Qing's 21st Birthday Party

Qing's Birthday Invitation

Xiu and I arriving at the lobby
Xiu waited for me at City Hall MRT and we walked there, She's great because she knew exactly how to get there and me, clueless. So she met me and brought me there. Most of my good friends possess this amazing power, Xiu, Jamie, AikHwee, WHY DONT I HAVE IT AS WELL?!

We called Qing and she sent a friend, Axyl (I think), to get us from the lobby to her hotel room/suite. 

Second of many selfies to come.
Settled down, some of her friends, maybe like 10? Were already there. The suite has two rooms, one living room and another bedroom. Some guys were dressed in Dinosaur onesies saying "Welcome to Jurassic World". One offered us to touched his Dinosaur tail, LOL so funny. What was he expecting? 
"Oh yes we would love to touch your tail!"  LOL. Nope. We politely declined. Most of her friends were really friendly, like Qing, haha. Especially this super outgoing girl call WeeShan, she said she see me quite often on 184 to Ngee Ann, whaaat, I didnt know!   

Room has this super awesome full length glass window. Feels so atas. 




Her cake was really good and chocolate-y, from Awefully chocolate I think.
Birthday Girl making a wish after her speech. 
Someone played the chipmunk birthday song and it was on repeat, haha thought it was funny. 

Cake-cutting. 

More photos~




Last hugs before we go off



It's moments like this that you realized, HECK, you're old. I got to know both Qing and Xiu in Primary 5. Was really hideous then, so they were really kind to be my friend. Both of the girls were popular with their outgoing personalities, I am very blessed to know both of them. Who knew we would then spent the next 2 years together almost everyday of our lives. Who knew we would come out with this system to efficiently get food for recess, 2 goes to buy food, 2 goes to buy drink, then we would all meet to play catching together till the bell rings. Who knew we would all end up in Choir getting Zhenghua's first Gold in SYF together. Who knew we would go many places together, waking up 5am in the morning to jog then proceeded pour our efforts down the drain by eating Mac's for breakfast. Who knew we would be forced to study together for PSLE and then getting to go Taiwan together afterwards. And we knew we would still be friends 10 years down the road. GOSH I AM OLD and I am so glad my friends are as old as me. MUAHAHA. Love my friends so much.    

P/S: Xiu's mascara was really good! Her eyelashes were so long and I kept praising her about it. 

Introvert me feeling good after getting home, removing all the make up and having a bath. Busy day but a very good one with two happy events. 


No comments:

Post a Comment