Sunday 21 June 2015

Pu Tien

First time to Pu Tien

Mummy tries to bring us out for a good meal once a week, especially now when we are near so many good food. So Pu Tien it is for today. 
Barley Wintermelon.
This was not bad. Tasted mostly like barley but later I realised there were little melon chunks inside. I liked it.
Bamboo Herbal Prawn.
This is my favourite dish. The soup was really light, the way I like all my soups. The herbal taste was just right, not too strong but strong enough for you to taste it. The prawns were really fresh as well, the meat was so chewy. I drank all of it despite being full already.

PuTien Lor Mee
Ate one mouth of this, it was good as well. The taste was not anything out of the ordinary, but the noodles were very Q.

Steamed Bamboo Clam with minced garlic
Not a clam person so didn't eat any of this, but my brother said that this is his favourite dish and my mom was complaining the clams were too small, which meant its too good and they didn't have enough.

 
PuTien Style pork ribs
The meat was really fragrant. The sauce was good too. Unfortunately I was too full and my bro FINISHED two of this.

Shredded meat with bun.
They gave us gloves for this, how cute. We were suppose to wrap the fried buns ourselves by putting the meat inside. I don't remember anyone saying anything about it. Maybe too busy eating.

No comments:

Post a Comment