Sunday 28 June 2015

Sweetness overload

Sweet~

My boyfriend don't know why so sweet lately, not that he's not sweet normally, but these two days were like diabetic sweet. 

I dont know why, maybe too much testosterone in his life right now with Asia Pacific Yoyo Competition going on, so he miss me, hehe.  But I shan't ask why he's being so sweet nowadays because later he say "Aiyo, I sweet you suspect this suspect that, don't be sweet liao la!", then I dieeeee. So I shall fully indulge in this happiness while it last. Hehe. <3333

Sweetness over 2 days. 26/27June.

HE SAY HE MISS ME WORH! That don't usually happen, in fact, I think the last time he said that on his own accord while he is in Rockhampton 3 years ago. I think it's definitely due to the AP now looking at the dates, too much bros. Speaking of AP, I'm so excited to go there later! 


No comments:

Post a Comment