Thursday 25 June 2015

Gifts from Jamie


GIFTS <3

Jamie got me fun delicious gifts!

Butter Shortbread that's shaped like SHEEPS !!! How cute. I haven't opened it yet though. 

 BISCUIT SPREAD ! This thing smells so good, it tastes like baked biscuits/cookies from the oven. I already spammed on all the breads I ate this morning because all I have was cheese and chocolate bread, no normal bread loaf for bread spread, but meh, it works. I purposely take big scoops so I can lick it off the spoon as well :P

AND MY FAVOURITE. She knows me so well, she's like, " open it ! I know you will like this!" and she's right! This has got to be one of the most unique gift I've gotten so far, never seen this anywhere before.
TONGUE TATTOOS CANDIES!!!
by lookolook

She wrapped it in a cute polka dots bag too!
So first, you take out a piece of whatever picture you want. It's all candy so every thing is edible (except the plastic wrap outside of cos).

Then you paste it on your tongue

And wait...

And wait...

And wait somemore...

Then you peel it off and TADAAH... you got a stain on your tongue. Afterwards you can lick it off and eat the white paper. It has a mild watermelon taste. I like it ALOT. Hehe, had alot of fun playing with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment