Thursday 25 June 2015

Hair-dyeing with Jamie



                                                               Dye-ing our hair

Jamie's mom helped us made appointment with the auntie at 10am, we met at 9am and ate breakfast at Fajar Mac's before heading over. 

Picking the colour

She wanted something darker for easy maintenance in Glasgow. 

Mine was 6.62.
I showed auntie a picture of what I wanted and she suggested to choose the Magenta-mahogany-ish colour first. She said my hair was to dark to achieve the picture I wanted and I could dye 6.62 first and dye it into the 6.6 I wanted in another 3 months.
Us waiting for the colour to develop
Haha, so glamorous with a trashbag tied around my neck.  

Second layer of colour. Woo ~ Excited. 

Auntie gave us a cup of ribena lemon



It wasn't as bright as I wanted, but auntie said that was what's
going to happen so yea... Maybe I'll come back again
in 3months. I still like it though

And we're done! [ In & outdoors]
Jamie's one turned out sooo bright, she's almost blonde! But Auntie told her she can come back in another 3 months and she will fix her hair for $6. Which is good too , she gets to do 2 colours for the price of one. Mine costs $60 and hers cost $50. 

Her with EnChan.
I think her hair colour is nice though. Especially indoors.

I went over to her house and her helper cooked us lunch
More pictues taken at her house.. A littttleee bit of colour.

Obvious now in the sun,

Before & After 

Before & After

No comments:

Post a Comment