Tuesday 23 June 2015

Hair Story


Super narcissistic post dedicated to my hair

I'm going to change my hair up tomorrow. I'm going to miss my current hair, especially if it turns out bad, but hopefully not. Well, hair is just hair, it'll grow back, but still can miss de what... Especially when it took so long to grow out.  

The last time I cut my hair (excluding fringe) was around Aug in 2012, I haven't even got together with Arrick yet. Prior to cutting, my hair was a maggie noodle mess, so one day, on impulse, walking past a salon, I just went in and told the person "Cut it short". I went to school the next day and someone commented, "she looked better with long hair." =.= Thanks uh.


From then on, I am very determined to grow it out. I even watched videos and researched on how to grow my hair out.

But Luckily Arrick, who isn't my boyfriend yet at that time, said I still looked cute =P.

Bleach and dyed hair almost a year ago 
Half a year ago, dyed them purple pink. 


2 years worth of hair growing.

                                              

I'm going to miss my hair at this length, hope the auntie don't chop off too much. Hair dressers tend to cut off more than you ask them to. -Fingers cross-




                                 
But now that it has faded so grossly, the ends are all dry, hair are all tangled, and my roots must have grown out like 5 inches, it's time to change it up.  

Please turn out good tomorrow, not too short please Auntie. 

No comments:

Post a Comment