Saturday 29 March 2014

A little neglected

Feeling easily annoyed by his lack of initiation in conversations nowadays. Usually I won't mind him taking an hour to reply but ARGH!! It's now killing me. I truly think it's because we have not met for approximately a week. Every short duration ignored makes me feel so... so unimportant and neglected which involuntarily continued and branch my thoughts to more negative thoughts.

I don't like this. It's making me jealous. It's making me envious of people going on dates after exams, people meeting up more than 3 times a week like we used to. I miss the times where he'll stay over at least once a week. I miss those times where we'll go for long walks as if we have all the time in the world to enjoy each others' company. I tell myself he's busy but sometimes I can't help but ask myself, "really? Or he just doesn't want to spend as much time with you anymore?"

Usually I quickly brush that thought away and think of how awesome I am and why would he not want to spend time with me. But argh ! I hate this I hate this.

No comments:

Post a Comment