Saturday 29 March 2014

Max + Finally a meet up.

Dearie is on his way here! I'm a happy girl. Though it has gotten to the point where I am so agitated inside, but I guess I could not bring myself to be unreasonable, although I really want to act like a spoilt bitch, throw tantrums and release all my anger, but no. I won't because I have brains and I can control my actions with them. [Repeating this to myself]

I got to admit that my boyfriend has been really patient with me. Maybe he knows I am really agitated. He's been sweet. Just really busy.

By the way, Max (schnauzer) is going to be here for abit, 2 nights! He didn't really eat dinner tonight, I would say he only ate half. I hope he doesn't get too hungry, but I guess if my parents left me at someone else's place for 2 nights suddenly, I would lose a bit of my appetite too. I did gave him some rice (2X 50cents portion) and a tiny bit of banana. He did gobbled down all the treats that I gave though, so I guess he shouldn't be that hungry.

No comments:

Post a Comment