Thursday 21 June 2012

thankful

Dwayne , you have been a wonderful friend.
Surprisingly , you actually made me more patient and supportive. My future boyfriend will thank you. WAHAHA . Wah sometimes i so buey paisay that I buey tahan. But anyways~
And you taught me that theres actually guys who are not heartless and they are so in love with a girl that it affects them so much. I'll find a guy like that ! But of cos the girl must be me ^_^
Im glad that we still manage to talk things out. Thank you so much. 
You were a joy to have in my life ^^

And I must thank Kiara for her awesome-ness !! Made me so proud today ! I didnt know I could actually train a hamster... and she got it so fast !! Smart hamster is mine !
Although I think she secretly training me to give her treats. O wells~  :)

And thank you nice old man who picked up the 10cents for me :) :)
And who else...

My mom is awesome , she brought back $8 worth of blueberry because I was craving for some.
hahaha i actually already bought $4 worth. So yea , Ill be damn smart by the time i finish them all >:)

The weightloss secret worked now.
But the other one not working yet!! JIAYOU !! It will come tmr :P

No comments:

Post a Comment