Thursday 21 June 2012

21/6 Gratitude

This morning I woke up feeling pretty good about yesterday.
About myself , about my life.
As well as about TheSecret .

Jamie brought me my Cesar Millan Parcel . Im surprise it didnt take long at all.
It was oversize but... O wells ^^ Its okay . I'll think of a way.

Jamie is awesome . She came to my house at about 11.30pm. So tired already still wanna watch movie with me :3 So happy . As I was watching, I saw the package JinXiu bought for me. Then got reminded of how sweet JinXiu is. ^^

I dont know what is this man. but this feels good. #TheSecret or not , doesnt matter , something is working for me.
BYYY THEEE WAYYYY~~ Woke up 49.9kg stomach gotten flatter ~ Awesome ~~

Havent been able to be lighter than 50.7 before.... cant believe can lose almost up to a kg in a day. Happy about it all :D

No comments:

Post a Comment