Saturday 23 June 2012

23/6

I thought I was making the wrong choice when I talked to you yesterday.
But this morning , I saw your attempt to make me feel bad/jealous/wadever , and
I was so relieved. Because that's the reason why Im leaving you. To tell you that
I am NOT your backup plan. I will NOT be part of your harem. I will no longer
 be under your control. :)  Cheers. But seriously , sincerely from the bottom of my
heart that you will someone you truly love because surrounding yourself with girls
to replace that one girl you cannot forget is not the way to go.

And Thank you Colette. Was watching one of the shaytards video awhile back
and she mention that Women shouldnt be afraid to be picky. Because what
could be the worst thing that could happen if you're picky ? You will be alone?
Would you rather be alone or to be mad/stressed about someone else.
Wondering if he's cheating.. blah blah...
Geez , I rather be alone doing things I like than to end up with the wrong guy and be unhappy.

Did I mention that my life is awesome ? My mom is currently making me breakfast.
And I had a bruise on my hip from hula hoop, but its awesome because is heartshape. ^^
Should be thankful right? It could have just been an ugly bruise. 
And thank you Jamie, Reb and Era. For listening to me blabber :D  
Talking to jamie make me smile untill my mouth sore. 


And what else.... OH ! This morning I weigh 49.4kg. ^^ Happy about that. Cant imagine I started off
with 58kg. 


No comments:

Post a Comment