Tuesday 26 June 2012

26/6

Although its late .
Im thankful that Kiara is fine, siao zhabor , my heart almost jumped up when she is motionless.
But shes fine now  :) So im happy about that.

Thankful that my brother is AWESOMEE!!  Bought me clothes and wallet ANNDD offer me his pouch. NICE OR WHAT. My bro is better than yours. HAHA #damnidiot.

Hmm.. thankful that my beautiful girlfriends are awesome. Cant believe Mika and XiaoJun and Cynthiya , this kind of rare , nice and sweet and pretty girls are in my life. Good or what ! I hope Secret helped Mika too. I dunno. Im happy , hope she is too.

As for ytd , thankful that he talked to me ^^ Sweet guy. definitely go out with him when i know him better .

And thankful that Jayne and Aishah , that two babes is there to be excited with me. Heh heh~

Thankful also that crayfish proj ended. No more feeding MUAHAHA. But hope they survive well with others. We fed them so diligently.. They better dont die.

Okay dying , NIGHT NIGHT !

No comments:

Post a Comment