Wednesday 20 June 2012

Gratitude 2

Since Im expressing gratitude , why not continue ?

I have awesome friends.
Jinxiu , shes like the best. Cant believe she so tired still come help me clean my studyroom. Looking gorgeous now btw. Shes always so nice and everytime i need help , she will find all her ways to help me to the very core , until the job is done. Awesome or what ? People like that should be like 1 in a million and shes my bestfriend. IM LUCKY OR WHAT ???

And also Jamie, shes also the best! Aiya everyone good la. I am very lucky cannot ah ?  she actually taught me alot about confronting people. I dont like talking things out  , now I like to talk things out to solve problems. Thanks to her. No need to bottle things out. And shes so nice , also always helping me buy my online stuff , so efficient. When im unhappy , she always take time to listen and try to cheer me up. :3 And I like that you and I are so buey paisay about singing in public , HAHA. We are awesome singers , those people should be happy that they got free concert


And GuanYang ! So generous one, all the expensive habbo stuff that you gave ! Hahaha , great friend. Awesome spy! Cant believe someone will actually text me when I tweet that Im wide awake in the middle of the night. And during exams ! Will come and tell me Jiayou ! So nice so polite ! Always so happy . Such good positive energy , great person to be around.


And then of course Era, after all that that had happened , he's still here for me. I am very thankful and greatful . I will cherish our friendship more than ever. And of course Terra <3 Both the owner and the baby
And I really hope Era also find someone who truly truly give him the love he deserve. Love him more than I do. He's the sweetest guy ever. And dont press the soft spot on the head of Terra xD

Mutu , although no longer in my life. You have been a great support. You taught me alot alot and brought so much joy into my life. I wish all the best for you and your wife.



No comments:

Post a Comment