Wednesday 20 June 2012

Gratitude 3

And my family is the best la !

Mom is THE most awesome being in the world, She's like gravity.... Enough Said.
Didi , although he dont say much , like to act cool , but he's so responsible , so discipline , im thankful that he dont make us worry and he is those secretly supportive one. HAHA and plus , so talented and good looking , can hao lian to everyone that my whole family got good looking genes INCLUDING ME ! ( most important point)  
Ah mum and JieJies. Taking care of us since young , under your care , I have become the awesome person that I am now WAHAHAHA !! Giving me guidance through everything. Jiejies will make wonderful and beautiful mothers. :3
My grampa and gramma. You guys are awesome. You showed me how family should be supportive no matter what. And showed me that true love actually exist . For that I am really thankful that I have you guys as great examples. 
Daddy , thank you for still caring about us :)

No comments:

Post a Comment