Wednesday 20 June 2012

Gratitude ^^

Today , I wasn't feeling good this morning because of somethings.
But we shouldnt dwell on it right ?
We should be thankful , should be happy for every good things that happens to us.

So I want to be thankful that despite being bored to death. I actually have good artistic talent HEH HEH
And went to draw a picture of my favourite breed of dog. I personally think the picture is AWESSOMEE and im so proud of it !! ^^
And I also want to be thankful that Era spent his time talking to me ! He is awesome ! I cant believe anyone can be so selfless. I mean , HE LET ME NAME TERA!! Actually I LOVE HIM TTM!!
And also to GuanYang , so nice ! Awesome friend. Haha , he actually spent time talking to me when he's bored. I must be awesome for him to want to talk to me ! HOR ? HEHE
And Jamie actually accompanied me to Fajar leh !! so nice of her . And despite her wanting to study , she still willing to watch movie with me ! SHE'S SOOO AWESOME !!

Okay im no longer sad. Just abit hungry . HAHAHA .
Greater things will come in my life ! I just have to believe in it! YES JIA YOU !!
I probably should start studying also . Or read my book !

Cant believe I managed to find Cesar'sWay in the Library.

AND THIS MORNING im 50.7kg !! Soon ill be in the Forties Family !!! AWESOME MUACK ! I love my life

No comments:

Post a Comment