Tuesday 14 July 2015

Daiso eyelash glue review

I'm going to cut to the chase, save your $2, do not buy. It's really bad. 

The tube is really cute and all. 

But the contents is not that good. It smells a bit like UHU glue. And brush is not a good applicator for thin surfaces because the brush will split when you're applying it on the lash bone. 

1 min after I put on my falsies, the lash bone on the inner corner of my eye is already not sticking already. Definitely would not be able to lash a full day, especially with people with skin type on the oilier side like mine. 


So yep, I guess someone shouldn't save on something that can cause you embarrassment. I shall go back to using the Star lash from Sasa. This one has worked well for me so far, sticks really well.

No comments:

Post a Comment