Wednesday 22 July 2015

New lipsticks and favourite lipstick.



Was at NEX with Dearie when we saw this. Gasp! I figured it's for the Great Singapore Sale period and I haaaad to get new lipsticks! Don't know why I'm obsessed with lipsticks now. So I dragged Dearie down and sent this picture to Andrea and Phanenta. Got good things must share ma.



Went down and saw this L.A Colours Moisture Lipsticks for $3.90 !! I had to get some! $3.90 leh !! 

First colour I bought was this. PINK SAND! Actually Dearie picked this, and he did good! 

L.A Colours: Pink Sand


The next colour I bought also from L.A. Colours was this Precious Plum. I wanted a colour similar to to the deep red in MN lipstick (Love that colour but hate the lipstick), so I found this.

L.A. Colours : Precious Plum 


Verdict on L,A Colours moisture Lipstick is I LOVE IT. It smells kind of buttery.. or cocoa-y.. Don't really know which, and it is pretty moisturizing, my lips are really dry and sensitive, and this is great, doesn't make my lips weird or tingly. And they have so many colours from white to black, literally, not sure who would want lipstick white as sheet though, or like jet black, but they have that colour. Most importantly it's only $4 ! 


Next Lipstick is this Beauty UK posh pout's Big pinkin tinted lip balm for $6.90. More expensive but it's quite a huge stick.

Beauty UK ; Big pinkin

I like this too ! It's moisturising as expected since it's a lip balm, and the colour is so pinkish-purplish, feels very barbie! And there's this slight minty taste when you first apply it which is nice.


The reason why I bought the pink is because it's pretty similar to my favourite lipstick.

Touch in SOL : #4 Sweet Pink Lady



Andrea gave this to me, she said it costs $16 but it doesn't suit her, so now it's mineee
Muahaha. I absolutely love love love this. I feel confident and pretty in this. 

So swatches. Top to bottom: Pink Sand, Sweet Pink Lady, Big pinkin, Precious plum.



But since Sweet Pink Lady so ex, I saw a colour very very VERY similar to this. So I would probably get that instead of this. 

The colour is Australis : Flamingo

This cost $6.90 on the sale. No idea how much it usually costs. 


I know because I did this to my arm. xD

No comments:

Post a Comment