Saturday 2 May 2015

Organic hair serum

My conditioner ran out my aunt gave me this Phyto one months ago. Decided to try it and it had a milky scent. A hairdressser once told me that your hair needs protein and not oil, thus, only milk products are good.  This condition, unlike others that instructs you to wait, was suppose to be applied and washed off IMMEDIATELY and it doesn't make your hair feel smooth like other conditioners, BUT thing is !! I googled and found out that this costs $53 for this small little tube. WHATTTT. I don't know what's it doing to my hair but if it is THIS expensive it must be doing something right ? I kind of like it though, my hair feels softer everytime after it dries. My very first atas conditioner, Thanks DaYi!

Because my hair is so dry, I needed some leave on conditioner or hair serum to help with repair the other 23.8 hours when I'm not shampooing my hair. Went to Guardian yesterday and looked through the shelves. Trying to read the ingredients as if I really know each and everyone of them, but I don't, I just tried to avoid those chemicals that I know is bad. I really wanted something to have milk, but the only one with milk had lauryl sulfate -.- Like com'on, the whole world knows that's not good for hair and they put it in hair serum. Some were just too expensive and I wanted to settle for one $5 one but it has PEG. I was already queuing to pay for that when I saw this on one of the racks.

Botaneco Garden Organic Argan and Virgin Olive Oil! Both good for hair! And best thing is it only cost $6.90. Immediately tried it on my hair and wow, I immediately could comb through my usually tangled hair. I'm so impressed! Spent my whole day spamming it. I put some on whenever I feel that there's no more product on my hair. It needed serious nourishing. Applied it before I go to bed and woke up with very very very smooth hair, it actually feels healthy, especially from the root to midlength. The end that were most damaged still felt dry though, but I can comb through without getting stuck midway which is still an improvement from its usual. I'm not sure if its smooth only because its oils, but I'm loving it so far. The best thing must be, it doesn't weigh down my hair or makes it look clumpy. Really hope this continues to work magic. Or at least grow my hair out really fast so I can cut the dry bottom away.  



No comments:

Post a Comment