Sunday 3 May 2015

I'm on a diet!



(MY Weight)

As the title suggests, I am on a diet! 
I can almost hear Arrick say "again??", but here's the thing that he doesn't get. I like to weigh around 48-ish, so whenever I hit the 49-group, I tell him I'm dieting so I won't be (too) fat. 

But it's different this time, I really want to be 42kg, so I AM VERY SERIOUS THIS TIME! I am so serious I downloaded AN APP to keep track. In fact, I started on 28th of April weighing 48.8kg and this morning I'm already 48.0kg, few days ago I actually was 47.8 (Whee ~ 47 family!). But I'm taking things really slow, aiming for 45kg first, giving myself two months to lose just 3kg. Already 1 down! 2 to go! 

I've been doing well with my diet the past few days! I usually eat 2 half boiled eggs for breakfast. Then for lunch, I let myself eat anything, today I ate 5 pieces of sushi. And half a packet of oats for dinner (sometimes with a cup of soya milk) HEALTHY RIGHT ? 


I also bought this (EXPENSIVE) healthy snacks ! Only 50+ kcals per bag! But they cost me $2 per bag of 14g. Argghhh expensiveeee. Nevermind. No pain no gain. 

No comments:

Post a Comment