Friday 21 March 2014

Weightloss2 Day 1

Okay, I'm embarrassed to say that progress wasn't going thaaat well.
Let's see..

Day 0, food wise was well controlled till evening..
Met Dearie and I gave in to temptation and bought fishball soup. Well Regine.. fishball soup isn't that fattening you might say, well true, but not if you had 10 fishballs! And what more, at 9pm! Your mission failed for today.Why do they give so much ! They should give less and charge less I feel. Well , I gave Dearie 4 and I had to finish the 6, tried to give him more but.. he gave me this 'You're-torturing-me' look, so I had to stop. What's worse is that he was craving for fries :3 And I ate abit... okay fine..Some! I ate some.

The only exercise I did was walking ( if that even counts).

Day 1,
Weighing in at 48.3kg.
Thankgoodness there's no weight gain. 47.5kg by 27th doesnt seem that impossible.
So today I need to do better !

Breakfast was good.
Herbalife F1 Shake @ 96calories
Snacked a banana @ 105 calories.
Lunch was Cereal @ 366 calories
Ate another banana @ 105 calories
Dinner was Honeystars cereal @ 208 calories.

Went for a slow jog~ approx 15mins. Did 50 situps.
THEN THE HORROR!
Mom, or rather, uncle insisted on buying me some snacks as usual when he comes over, so I ate 2 chicken wings. :x  @ 122 calories.

Calories intake was 1,002. Well I did exercise a little, so there's definitely progress from yesterday and that's all that matters ! I think I deserve a pat on the back for getting up my bum and jog, it's all good! Just dont eat chicken wings next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment