Thursday 20 March 2014

Celebrating success!

Year 2012
(Except today: 2014)  

Since I have nothing to do today, thought I should just do some recapping and be grateful for everything that had happened.  

In Jan 2012, must be the heaviest I've ever been. 58+kg. I ever went up to 59kg. For a short girl, it's pretty crazy, but surprisingly, according to BMI , I was still under the normal weight range (18.5–24.9), I was at 24.9 . 

Broke up with my boyfriend of a month, it was pretty silly, but I had no appetite and ate beancurd for 2 days straight. Beancurd was a yummy good comfort food! Lost 2kg in the two days and I was surprised. Then my brain generated this thought! 

" I should lose weight, be damn sexy and he'll regret, but too bad ! By then, I'll be out of his league, that's for not loving me when I'm fat ! " 

Haha that's a little mean, but whatever kind of motivation works! 
So I exercised frequently, got active , joined short marathons, control myself from fattening food. By March I was 54kg. By May, 52kg. Continued on, by July, 49kg and August I was at a stable 48kg. 
These few years , my weight fluctuates between 50-48kg, during holidays, period , yada. The lightest I've been was 47.3, but that was only for a few days :P 

When I was 58kg, I thought I would never reach 48kg, and I thought that when I reach 48kg, I'll have this super model bikini body,but boy was I wrong. Thus, right now, I'm going to go lower, better get in shape while I'm still young, or I'll definitely regret not ever having good figure when I'm older.

So YOSHHH !! Regine! You've done it once! Do it again ! *determined* 
Do you want to read your old blogs and get embarrassed for not achieving your goals or do you want to look back and smile at your achievements?! Eat healthy ! Slim down !  


No comments:

Post a Comment