Tuesday 5 May 2015

Your yacht ?


Sleepyface is still asleep. He looks so good in my NP hoodie. And as usual, he sets an alarm clock early, at 8am, but doesn't (ever) wake up after the alarm. He had his last paper yesterday and was so upset about this 7 marks that he threw away, apparently he was right but he strike it off and wrote something else. Urgh! That feel! So he was grumpy the whole of yesterday, hopefully he has forgotten all about when he wake up later and can go enjoy himself with his friends. 

Last night, we went to Pepperlunch for dinner as he badly needed some comfort food. I ordered Saba fish and salmon WITHOUT rice. Dearie was going on about him wanting to change course... or him wasting his time... And how is he able to beat other when he was defeated by his own mistakes... So drama one him. But at one point he said that maybe he should settle for third class honours and he looked up at me, frowned, and said, "but your yacht how?"

Awwwwww! He remembered me saying I want a yacht <333 And was upset partly because he was worried that he wouldn't be able to get a good job and get me a yacht! Awwwww. Hehe and he paid for dinner! Best boyfriend ever. 

I will make him breakfast later, best boyfriend ever!  

No comments:

Post a Comment