Saturday 30 May 2015

Westerner to North-easterner

Moving 


Tonight will be my first time I'm sleeping in my "new" house. Not really my new house because I'll just be staying here till my real new house ready. This house is really pretty because, well, it's my aunt's house after all and I'm really grateful that she let us stay here. The only problem I have with this place is, it's far away from fooood.

First time walking casually in this North-eastern part of Singapore, first time walking from my "new" house to get food. What am I, a westerner, doing here in this foreign land.


Wanted to get hawker food, but once I stepped inside Nex, forget it, I'm going to get lost, or worse, hungry. So I went to the basement trying to find safe food and Taadahh! Back with QQ rice. I shall enjoy this house and act atas while I can. But I guess no atas person eats QQ rice and drinks from a disposable cup, ah wells...

First night in this house and I already experienced something embarrassing. I tapped on this door multiple times and it won't open, people inside were staring at me, decided it wasn't going to open and went back from another gate. I later found out that that was a total different different area from mine.Whoops!

No comments:

Post a Comment