Wednesday 29 August 2012

ThankyouThankyou29

Today I am thankful .
For the wonderful friends that I have.
Thank you Mika , you are the sweetest sotong friend in my life. Although sometimes you are blur but that makes you , the cute personality that we all love. Dont worry about boyfriends Mika , You are awesome. Dont think you are not pretty or unattractive because PSSSHHHH ! all the pretty girls you see have make up on and stuff. AND I BET IF YOU MAKE UP ( And get a haircut) You'll look prettier than ALL of them. You'll look like a doll , i swear !! You have feminine asia features that ANGMO love! really ! no joke! cross my heart and cross my butt (cos my butt is equally important). And you have the nicest heart and sweetest personality. I LOVE IT ! If im an ang mo , i will totally date you !!

Thank you cynthiya. HAHA i dont know why but you always laugh at my jokes even when its not funny and that makes me happy happy. HAHA ! thanks for giving me this support .

Thank you random man today for sharing your unbiased religious view. This random man was telling us how 2500 years ago , nepal priest found out that Jesus was a reincarnation of a chosen one. And since jesus only appear 2000 years ago , its possible right? Then there was a period where there was no information on jesus and they found out that he was in India , taught by a hindu (possibly Hinduism). That was extra info.

THANK YOU AIKHWEE ! Everyday im learning more and more from you. You are so awesome. Although it makes me stress sometimes , but like you've said , sometimes stress is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment