Sunday 13 May 2012

Day0

I WANT TO BE 48KG !!!
They say the way to success is to talk about it , and the more people who knows , the more you will be embarrassed if you dont achieve it so!!!

Im going to monitor myself !! YOOOSHHH !! Here we go~
Its 9.15pm now....
Lets recall wad i did today.
Morning about 11am ,I drank HerbalLife F1 shake with 3 totalcontroltablets...
Afternoon about 3pm, i drank strawberry ice blended which i blended myself.
In the evening at about 5.30 i ate dinner , a plate of salmon .
And for dessert , a bowl of grapes.

So what makes this even MORE interesting is...
this afternoon i read about the AcaiBerryDiet. And i decided to get it!
Walked to Bpp and SOOO happy to found out that they have it ^^
So expensive man.. BUT I WANNA TRY !
The one i got wasnt the diet pill one though. This is like just supplements..
Hope this makes my skin pretty~~


So its originally $86.90 , they have 30% discount.. so now its $60.80.
Its 120capsules and 1 perday...
so 4months supply
$15.20 per month.



In addition , i bought the Juice too .

Just came back from a 20mins jog and drank about 500ml of this... DELICIOUS... its like expensive cherry drink... this cost $7.90 X.X
I BETTER slim down after this.

Right now im 52.2kg.
I DONT WANT TO BE 58kg EVER AGAIN !

Update: 11:45pm. just stepped on the weighing scale and im now 51.8kg. Lightest Ive weighed in like... 6 years ? Dont know if its the jogging or because i ate early today , cos right now im a little hungry. HOPE IT STAYS LIKE THIS IN THE MORNING !!

No comments:

Post a Comment